Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Remedies for heel pain.?

I work 6-8 hours for 4 days straight and I am still not use to the pain, my heels are killing me and I feel like I%26#039;m going to faint. I%26#039;ve tried gel insert, dr. scholls shoes %26amp; inserts, massages, I don%26#039;t know what to do, I need to money because I%26#039;m a college student, so extra cash is a must, but I can%26#039;t handle the pain. I feel like crying whenever I%26#039;m done, plus my job has crappy pay and 1 - 15minute break when you work 6 hours and no lunch, it%26#039;s torture. The only reason why I kept the job is because its the only thing flexable for my schedule and school.

Remedies for heel pain.?
I sorry that someone that is working so hard for their future and to get a good education is having to be in pain too. Here are a few links about pain that I use often for pain management. I hope they help


http://health.discovery.com/centers/pain...


http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/def...


Here is a link you can ask your question to a Web MD if you don%26#039;t find any help at the other links.


http://www.qapedia.com/cu/webmd.aspx





Good luck. When I was in school many, many years ago I worked to pay for my education and made minimum wage which was $2.75 at the time!! But I had a great career as an engineer for several years until a drunk driver changed all that for me.
Reply:you have whats called a heel spur. and what you have to do is walk out of lt. my husband had this problem to and lt really hurts so bad. but keep applying heat to lt to see lf lt eases up on the pain. l know how your feeling.. Good Luck!



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment