Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Complicated....confused...seek... your opinions?

I%26#039;m in a rather confusing situation. There%26#039;s this guy that i fancy at ballet, and, well, whenever we%26#039;re both in the studio he looks at me quite often, and once, when I was dancing and he was watching, he caught my eye and smiled... but I wasn%26#039;t sure if the smile was directed at me, so I didn%26#039;t return the smile...





He%26#039;s got a female dance partner, and they seem rather close, even when they%26#039;re not partnering in dancing... he was helping her with softening her pointe shoes and like, using this massage thing to massage the back of her thigh..





The other day, the teacher asked him to help her with the students, and i was one of them... she asked him to lift me up, and he was sorta like, smiling, when he saw it was me... ?!? I have no idea...





I don%26#039;t know what to think... It%26#039;s all so confusing!


Am I just making things out to be bigger than they actually are?

Complicated....confused...seek... your opinions?
You are probably cute to him, but if he hasn%26#039;t said anything to you--especially in such a relaxed situation--do you think that you might be imagining his attraction? Try talking to him and flirting and see how he reacts. Approach him and the girl and see if they%26#039;re together.





He might be one of those guys who likes to flirt with lots of girls because of the attention it gets him.
Reply:If u like him start talking the regular stuff ballet related or hi%26#039;s and bye%26#039;s and then look forward how things go from there ..and if u dont like him then %26quot;why bother%26quot;


whether he looks at u or not



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment